Re: online episodes

  • Ashley
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 4, 2008
      My personal favorite is surfthechannel.com and if for some reason
      that site isn't working at the moment my next choice is
      sidereel.com . Hope that helps. :)

      --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, "Ana Trinidad" <trinidad.ana@...>
      wrote:

      > can anyone guide me to online episodes of TW & DW?
      >
      > Thanks for anyone that can help
      >
      > Aa
      >
      > --
      > Ana Trinidad
      > 646.258.2686
      > trinidad.ana@...
      > http://www.nytributary.com/
      >
      > --
      > If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and
      endeavors to
      > live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success
      unexpected
      > in common hours. - Henry David Thoreau

    • Rebecca Lyon
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 4, 2008
        Ashley,
        You are a Goddess!!!!! I followed those links and have been watching stuff off the sites all day.....thank you sooooooooo much for this....you rock!!!!!! Being stuck in the sticks in the US makes one very creative when it comes to watching your favorite shows that do not run on your cable system, and these links you posted were just the ticket.....plus it was a bad day for me and you brightened it up quite nicely......thank you girl.......
        Beccie L.

        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 4, 2008
          *blushes*

          So very glad I could help. I know the feeling. I live in the sticks
          in the US as well. Along with a friend of mine, we were first
          introducted to Torchwood in late January when series 2 premiered. We
          were desperate to find a way to watch series one. It was a Godsend
          finding those sites..*grin* You are very much welcome! Its always
          nice helping a fellow Torchwood fan out...:)

          --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, "Rebecca Lyon" <dovesland@...>

          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 5, 2008
            the website that I posted below earlier has the new DW episode on the site for download....so if you are familiar with bittorrent go for it, it only took me 20 minutes to download the whole thing....going to watch it now.......

            Beccie L.
            my favorite site.............it is a bittorrent site......

            nuff said