Re: Season three of Torchwood is CONFIRMED...

  • tiggiewinkle1
    Message 1 of 31 , Jun 12, 2008
      --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, "Blue Rose" <bluerose156@...> wrote:

      > I see why TW is following in DW's footsteps; every season of
      Torchwood has
      > always corresponded in some way with DW. To have a full season of TW
      > without a full season of DW would be awkward at best.

      > > > hours slated for next season. "We've decided to do a
      > > > five-part mini-series, one big story that will run during one
      > > > week," says Gardner, adding, "I wanted to make a really big
      > > > noise about the show."
      > >
      > > I see. We get 3 DW specials and one 5-part TW miniseries in 2009.
      Are they
      > > trying to send us all into rehab from withdrawal pains? I will
      wait, of
      > > course, to see what happens but if they're trying to keep the momentum
      > > going
      > > for both shows, this ain't the way.
      > >
      > > Catzy

      > --
      > Email: bluerose156@...
      > AIM: A Blue Rose 156 YM: blue_rose_156
      > http://x-bluerose-x.livejournal.com
      > ~

      Hello Catzy, Just thought I would let you know that my Withdrawal
      symptoms were so bad, I had to be Hospitalized for two weeks!!! I
      swore it was Torchwood withdrawal" Found out I have got an ulcer for
      gosh sakes That is because of all the worrying and fretting I am
      doing.!!! ( just kidding, but I was in the Hospital, and I do have an
      ulcer ( I have named him "Fred" weeell I figured he is going to be
      around for a while, so I may as well make him feel at home
      right???!!!) Mad Jean and Captain Spike
    • tiggiewinkle1
      Message 31 of 31 , Jun 12, 2008