Re: [torchwood] BBC press releases etc.

  • Robbie
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 9, 2008
      I'm in the "outer" country - I can't access these sites.

      Robbie

      Anna Hayward <alienvisitor@...> wrote:
      The sites of the BBC I check are the BBC Press Office site:
      http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/

      Which is a site listing all the official statements from the BBC.

      Also the UK Torchwood BBC site:
      http://www.bbc.co.uk/torchwood/sites/news/latest_news.shtml

      Nothing on either of those about a future series. I wouldn't expect
      anything until Dr Who has finished its UK run, personally.

      Anna
      "A life lived in fear is a life half lived" - from Strictly Ballroom