How Do You Solve A Problem Like Maria

  • TicTacOrange@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2008
      Hey! So the woman I was going with to see How Do You... on June 22 and 23 is no longer coming with me. Is there anyone going to the Sun 22 and Mon 23 who'd like to split a hotel room with me? I'm a 20 yr old, non-smoker, trying to save some money since I have to come quite a way. I'm not sure what hotel I'd be staying at and am open to suggestions. If one or more of you are interested, let me know! Hope to see you all there. (Also, if anyone is going to the show and wants to carpool, I'll be going from about the?bottom of New York State, straight up to Toronto, anyone who wants to come here and go?up or I can grab someone on the way, let me know!) Also, since my friend isn't going I have another ticket. Anyone interested in such a thing?

      -Leanne