Re: OT: How Do You Solve A Problem Like Maria?

  • ironorchid58
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 7, 2008
      I wasn't talking about Dr Who... I was talking about the later
      timeslot, the search for Maria, Oliver and Nancy and the other thing
      that they got Graham Norton to do with the dancing. I'm sure they
      could come up with something other than desperate wannabee's and a few
      phone lines, but I guess it makes for cheap TV.

      Orchid

      --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, "badblokebob" <richard@...> wrote:

      > > Please, someone at the BBC find something new and original for
      Saturday evenings.