Re: [torchwood] OT Queer as Folk, was OT: British TV

  • Ann Marie
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 3, 2008
      I agree...no matter what *pairing* you end up rooting for, it's not an entirely happy ending, in regards to who you like.

      Cowlip did get one couple right, but not until the final episode, and since you haven't watched all the seasons, I won't spoil the ending for you.

       But if I have to choose between the two series...I'd take the UK hands down!!!!! And I didn't get to see it until after the third season of the US version.

      My only regret is that I met the cast of the US and not the UK....I'm totally enthralled with Craig Kelly.

      Now....if the cast of Torchwood would ever come to the US....!!! Deep sigh.....

      Hugs,
      Ann Marie

      Check out my website: http://aprilsmiles.bravehost.com

      ~~~

      Faith sees the invisible, believes the incredible and receives the
      impossible! Thank God for our physical AND our spiritual nourishment!