Re: Eve Myles - what's she up to?

  • Anna Hayward
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 3, 2008
      --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, msunshne <msunshne@...> wrote:

      > She filmed the UK/US joint production of Merlin a few months ago. 13
      episodes for that one. Right now she is filming Little Dorrit. That is
      the same production as Freema so that should finish before TW3.

      > Melissa

      Thanks for that Melissa.

      I'm not generally one for costume-drama, and I absolutely hate Dickens,
      but the Merlin venture sounds interesting. Glad to see I'm right about
      there being a window in Eve's schedule for some TW filming :)