Re: Dissapointment

  • vaultsofhorror
    Message 1 of 46 , Jun 2, 2008
      >>>Gareth ... Apparently he's a genuinely nice guy who
      can't work out what all the fuss is about. Hope that helps!

      Well, it sounds like no worries for the autograph queue. :)

      Now I just have to decide if blowing a thousand bucks for
      airfare/hotel/convention passes, all for a one-minute walk
      by is worth it. I could always drive (3-1/2 hours each way)
      and just stay one night instead of the whole weekend...that
      would take $600.00 off the bill. Decisions, decisions...

      Don
    • vaultsofhorror
      Message 46 of 46 , Jun 2, 2008