Re: Season three of Torchwood is CONFIRMED...

  • vaultsofhorror
    Message 1 of 31 , Jun 2, 2008
      > > "Oktober" is still one of my most favourite mini-series

      I'll certainly give the mini-series idea a try.
      But (if true), this just reeks of "lets get higher
      ratings even if we have to alienate everyone that
      put TW on the map in the first place" to me. Or
      do they only do that kind of thing here in the US?

      Don
    • tiggiewinkle1
      Message 31 of 31 , Jun 12, 2008
        --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, "Blue Rose" <bluerose156@...> wrote:

        > I see why TW is following in DW's footsteps; every season of
        Torchwood has
        > always corresponded in some way with DW. To have a full season of TW
        > without a full season of DW would be awkward at best.

        > > > hours slated for next season. "We've decided to do a
        > > > five-part mini-series, one big story that will run during one
        > > > week," says Gardner, adding, "I wanted to make a really big
        > > > noise about the show."
        > >
        > > I see. We get 3 DW specials and one 5-part TW miniseries in 2009.
        Are they
        > > trying to send us all into rehab from withdrawal pains? I will
        wait, of
        > > course, to see what happens but if they're trying to keep the momentum
        > > going
        > > for both shows, this ain't the way.
        > >
        > > Catzy

        > --
        > Email: bluerose156@...
        > AIM: A Blue Rose 156 YM: blue_rose_156
        > http://x-bluerose-x.livejournal.com
        > ~

        Hello Catzy, Just thought I would let you know that my Withdrawal
        symptoms were so bad, I had to be Hospitalized for two weeks!!! I
        swore it was Torchwood withdrawal" Found out I have got an ulcer for
        gosh sakes That is because of all the worrying and fretting I am
        doing.!!! ( just kidding, but I was in the Hospital, and I do have an
        ulcer ( I have named him "Fred" weeell I figured he is going to be
        around for a while, so I may as well make him feel at home
        right???!!!) Mad Jean and Captain Spike