Re: Dissapointment

  • Dr. Janice Covington
    Message 1 of 46 , Jun 1, 2008
      --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, Tom Beck <tomfodw@...> wrote:

      > Then you probably saw him intentionally staying in character.
      Because I
      > have seen him completely off-stage, and he's very quiet and
      retiring.

      Highly unlikely - no one can stay in character for 4 days straight (I
      was his wrangler/driver). I have a feeling you met either a tired
      Sylvy or an older one than I knew. :-)

      If anything I would consider him one of the more genuine and fun
      personalities from the older series, he and Mary Tamm stand out in my
      mind for being the "active" ones to hang out with for days on end.
      (Linda Thorson was a bit of a handful too - but I digress)

      Now Sophie... she's EXTREMELY quite, had a bit of a shell (but then
      we are talking 80's/90's here), everyone changes.

      ARTEMIS
    • vaultsofhorror
      Message 46 of 46 , Jun 2, 2008
        >>>Gareth ... Apparently he's a genuinely nice guy who
        can't work out what all the fuss is about. Hope that helps!

        Well, it sounds like no worries for the autograph queue. :)

        Now I just have to decide if blowing a thousand bucks for
        airfare/hotel/convention passes, all for a one-minute walk
        by is worth it. I could always drive (3-1/2 hours each way)
        and just stay one night instead of the whole weekend...that
        would take $600.00 off the bill. Decisions, decisions...

        Don