Re: Torchwood novels

  • vaultsofhorror
    Message 1 of 9 , May 29, 2008
      > Hi. Hope you'll enjoy being here; I do.
      >
      > Robyn

      Hi, and thanks for the welcome. When I mentioned
      those new novels coming out in November, I hadn't
      paid attention to the covers. If anyone still hasn't
      seen the end of series 2, don't look at the covers
      of the new books, as one is definately different.
      Sorry if this caused a problem for anyone...

      Don