Where does the show go from here?

  • Alex
    Message 1 of 4 , May 5, 2008

      ?

      Ok...post Series 2, where does the show go?

      With two characters gone, who are they going to bring on now?

      What's going to happen with Jack? I hear he comes back for the Final
      Episode of Doctor Who Series 4.
    • Doug
      Message 2 of 4 , May 5, 2008

        ?
        ?

        Ok...post Series 2, where does the show go?

        With two characters gone, who are they going to bring on now?

        What's going to happen with Jack? I hear he comes back for the Final
        Episode of Doctor Who Series 4.

        From what I've heard EVERYONE comes back for the Finale of Season 4 of
        Doctor Who: Cpt Jack, Rose, Martha, Donna, Sarah Jane. hell, why not the
        Brigadier K-9 and Doctors 6, 7, & 9? but as for Season 3 of Torchwood I
        think it's a guessing game from here on out. I've seen lots of speculation:
        Jack is leaving, Jack isn't leaving, Jack is going to be missing for half
        the episodes, there's only going to be 5 episodes, the show is going to be
        toned down to fit in Dr Who time slot while the Doctor is doing Shakespeare,
        too much speculation for me!

        My personal speculation: James Marsters and Freema Agyeman come on board
        full time, those rumors have been floating all over the net, and I'm
        counting on UNIT wanting some of Jacks finds. A triangle between Cpt John,
        Cpt Jack and Ianto?

        I've also seen a lot of speculation for a new Doctor. I'm holding out for
        Simon Pegg with Nick Frost as companion, but I'm not holding my breath.

      • Blue Rose
        Message 3 of 4 , May 5, 2008
          On Mon, May 5, 2008 at 9:53 PM, Doug <pkat@...> wrote:

          > ?
          > ?
          >
          > Ok...post Series 2, where does the show go?
          >
          > With two characters gone, who are they going to bring on now?
          >
          > What's going to happen with Jack? I hear he comes back for the Final
          > Episode of Doctor Who Series 4.
          >

          > From what I've heard EVERYONE comes back for the Finale of Season 4 of
          > Doctor Who: Cpt Jack, Rose, Martha, Donna, Sarah Jane. hell, why not the
          > Brigadier K-9 and Doctors 6, 7, & 9? but as for Season 3 of Torchwood I
          > think it's a guessing game from here on out. I've seen lots of
          > speculation:
          > Jack is leaving, Jack isn't leaving, Jack is going to be missing for half
          > the episodes, there's only going to be 5 episodes, the show is going to be
          > toned down to fit in Dr Who time slot while the Doctor is doing
          > Shakespeare,
          > too much speculation for me!
          >
          > My personal speculation: James Marsters and Freema Agyeman come on board
          > full time, those rumors have been floating all over the net, and I'm
          > counting on UNIT wanting some of Jacks finds. A triangle between Cpt John,
          > Cpt Jack and Ianto?
          >
          > I've also seen a lot of speculation for a new Doctor. I'm holding out for
          > Simon Pegg with Nick Frost as companion, but I'm not holding my breath.

          New Doctor's not happening--David Tennant has been seen filming the
          Christmas special.

          --
          Email: bluerose156@...
          AIM: A Blue Rose 156 YM: blue_rose_156

        • Doug
          Message 4 of 4 , May 5, 2008

            > ?
            > ?
            >
            > Ok...post Series 2, where does the show go?
            >
            > With two characters gone, who are they going to bring on now?
            >
            > What's going to happen with Jack? I hear he comes back for the Final
            > Episode of Doctor Who Series 4.
            >

            > From what I've heard EVERYONE comes back for the Finale of Season 4 of
            > Doctor Who: Cpt Jack, Rose, Martha, Donna, Sarah Jane. hell, why not the
            > Brigadier K-9 and Doctors 6, 7, & 9? but as for Season 3 of Torchwood I
            > think it's a guessing game from here on out. I've seen lots of
            > speculation:
            > Jack is leaving, Jack isn't leaving, Jack is going to be missing for half
            > the episodes, there's only going to be 5 episodes, the show is going to be
            > toned down to fit in Dr Who time slot while the Doctor is doing
            > Shakespeare,
            > too much speculation for me!
            >
            > My personal speculation: James Marsters and Freema Agyeman come on board
            > full time, those rumors have been floating all over the net, and I'm
            > counting on UNIT wanting some of Jacks finds. A triangle between Cpt John,
            > Cpt Jack and Ianto?
            >
            > I've also seen a lot of speculation for a new Doctor. I'm holding out for
            > Simon Pegg with Nick Frost as companion, but I'm not holding my breath.

            New Doctor's not happening--David Tennant has been seen filming the
            Christmas special.

            Hope you're right! Then again nothing says he can't regenerate during the
            holidays,

            --
            Email: bluerose156@... <mailto:bluerose156%40gmail.com>