Re: [torchwood] I've freaking had it!

  • nyc blkboy
    Message 1 of 5 , May 4, 2008
      I run a bunch of groups to (about 25) and they are all on moderation. I was
      actually surprised a group like this one wasn't being moderated. Since its
      a world wide group dealing with a tv show that is watched and available at
      many different times i think moderation is best. Even if all the moderators
      do is edit the posts to but spoiler warning in.

      Moderators keep up the good work, and thanks you

      thurman

      On Wed, Apr 30, 2008 at 9:36 AM, <TicTacOrange@...> wrote:

      > In a message dated 4/30/2008 7:13:08 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      > kindred1964@... <kindred1964%40yahoo.com> writes:
      >
      > I am 44 years old and have never been on restriction. I own groups and
      > have never had to suspend my groups.
      > That would be because your group is left free to post 7,000 e-mails a day
      > where each post is only three words long.
      >
      > I am sick of the negativity of
      > this group, the nastiness, and juvenile behavior.
      > You want to discuss nasty juvenile behavior? How about a person with a
      > grievance deciding to childishly rant instead of calmly discussing the
      > problem
      > with the moderators? How about a person who tells their members they
      > aren't
      > allowed to discuss other e-groups, who then turns around and BASHES
      > someone
      > else's group and posts her own there?
      >
      > I'm gone! Enjoy your
      > stupid arguments and enjoy running this idiot group.
      >
      > Your masterful use of the English language and your ability to craft it to
      >
      > deliver a biting insult are astounding.
      >
      > Whether you agree with the moderators or not, it is not your place to bash
      >
      > them and their group. YOU LEFT a board because you disagreed with the
      > rules
      > and wanted to run things the way you want. That is what these moderators
      > are
      > doing. They have the right to do WHATEVER they see fit. If you don't like
      > it-
      > leave, but don't bitch on your way out.
      >
      > -Leanne
      > "Ooh, that was rude. Is that the sort of man I am now? Am I rude? Rude and
      >
      > not ginger..."
      >
      > Torchwood Online Magazine and Discussion Group:
      >
      > American Girl (me) blogging about my European travels, will include random
      >
      > thing, Italy/Greece touring and of course- My John Barrowman concert blog!
      > _http://amergrlineurope.livejournal.com/_
      > (http://amergrlineurope.livejournal.com/)
      > FRIEND ME! I can add you to a custom "DW/TW group and you'll get any
      > fanfic/
      > concert updates I post! :)
      >
      > **************Need a new ride? Check out the largest site for U.S. used
      > car
      > listings at AOL Autos.
      > (http://autos.aol.com/used?NCID=aolcmp00300000002851)

      "The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be
      capital punishment for it or anything, but why don't we just take the safety
      labels off everything and let the problem solve itself?" -- Anonymous