Re: [torchwood] Group Reopening

  • nyc blkboy
    Message 1 of 5 , May 4, 2008
      dvds have region codes more information here:
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DVD_region_code

      Canada is region 1 but australlia and new zealand are region 4

      http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/92/DVD-Regions_with_key-2.svg/400px-DVD-Regions_with_key-2.svg.png

      thurman

      --
      "The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be
      capital punishment for it or anything, but why don't we just take the safety

    • sem
      Message 2 of 5 , May 4, 2008
        I was asking when it would be released in region 1. I KNOW what the regions
        are. And the US is region 1 also.

        Catzy