Re: [torchwood] Re: SPOILERS - DOCTOR WHO - LOGISTICS

  • Blue Rose
    Message 1 of 11 , May 3, 2008
      On Sat, May 3, 2008 at 9:45 AM, sem <catz@...> wrote:

      > > AND SCI-FI

      > > There have been numerous rumours surrounding the return of
      > > the Master. Apparently John Simm was contracted for two weeks
      > > filming at the end of last year.
      >
      > Even if it's not true, that rumor really made my day!

      Ditto! Omgs. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

      --
      Email: bluerose156@...
      AIM: A Blue Rose 156 YM: blue_rose_156

    • Stuart Grant
      Message 2 of 11 , May 3, 2008
        What?

        What?

        What?

        What?

        What?

        What?

        What?

        What?

        What?

        What?

        What?

        What?

        What?

        What?

        What?

        I thought a bit of a change from the standard

        Spoiler

        Space

        Might be wanted!

        Well I do think that the preview of next weeks episode is definitely the
        BIGGEST �What?� moment EVER!

        The Doctor has a Daughter ?!*!?

        Is this Susannas mother?

        And who else noticed the flash of Rose on the screen in the TARDIS?

        Stuart (sexystuartg/spankskin)

        HYPERLINK "http://www.f-e-x.org/spankskin"http://www.f-e-x.org/spankskin

        Get your own free fetish profile at

        HYPERLINK "http://www.f-e-x.org"http://www.f-e-x.org

        Checked by AVG.
        16:34

        Checked by AVG.
        16:34

      • TicTacOrange@aol.com
        Message 3 of 11 , May 7, 2008
          SPACE

          We know that Rose Tyler is working with the alternate Torchwood. That
          is probably how she was able to cross over to our universe. There is
          more to that than meets the eye.

          >>How do we know this? I remember her getting stuck in the alternate
          dimension but I don't remember her working with Torchwood... Thought that Torchwood
          was shut down... she might eb working with Mickey... is that Torchwood?
          ::confused::

          -Leanne
          "Ooh, that was rude. Is that the sort of man I am now? Am I rude? Rude and
          not ginger..."

          Torchwood Online Magazine and Discussion Group:

          American Girl (me) blogging about my European travels, will include random
          thing, Italy/Greece touring and of course- My John Barrowman concert blog!
          _http://amergrlineurope.livejournal.com/_
          (http://amergrlineurope.livejournal.com/)
          FRIEND ME! I can add you to a custom "DW/TW group and you'll get any fanfic/
          concert updates I post! :)

          favorites at AOL Food.

        • Blue Rose
          Message 4 of 11 , May 8, 2008
            On Thu, May 8, 2008 at 12:06 AM, <TicTacOrange@...> wrote:

            > SPACE

            > We know that Rose Tyler is working with the alternate Torchwood. That
            > is probably how she was able to cross over to our universe. There is
            > more to that than meets the eye.
            >
            > >>How do we know this? I remember her getting stuck in the alternate
            > dimension but I don't remember her working with Torchwood... Thought that
            > Torchwood
            > was shut down... she might eb working with Mickey... is that Torchwood?
            > ::confused::

            The Torchwood of HER world was not shut down, and I believe her new job was
            revealed in "Doomsday" although I forgot when. But yes, she went to go work
            for Torchwood.

            I swear his companions lately all wind up getting sucked into there at some
            point. I just can hear the Doctor now when he gets irritated with his
            companions: "Torchwood! I'm packing you up and sending you to Torchwood!
            Torchwood, you hear me! Torchwood! Where they order the pizza under their
            name cause they're so SECRET and all! Torchwood!!"

            --
            Email: bluerose156@...
            AIM: A Blue Rose 156 YM: blue_rose_156
            http://x-bluerose-x.livejournal.com
            ~

          • Amanda Berendt
            Message 5 of 11 , May 8, 2008

              > SPACE

              > We know that Rose Tyler is working with the alternate Torchwood.
              That
              > is probably how she was able to cross over to our universe. There
              is
              > more to that than meets the eye.
              >
              > >>How do we know this? I remember her getting stuck in the
              alternate
              > dimension but I don't remember her working with Torchwood...
              Thought that
              > Torchwood
              > was shut down... she might eb working with Mickey... is that
              Torchwood?
              > ::confused::
              >

              >The Torchwood of HER world was not shut down, and I believe her new
              >job was
              >revealed in "Doomsday" although I forgot when. But yes, she went to
              >go work
              >for Torchwood.

              At the end of Doomsday, Rose states she was working in a shop Not Torchwood.

              "This dark gift brings enlightened sight, as if the sun's bright rays illuminate sweet mortal forms to take my breath away."
              http://www.darksideoftheglass.com
              http://lestat.darksideoftheglass.com

              Be a better friend, newshound, and
            • Lynn
              Message 6 of 11 , May 8, 2008
                (not spoilery now)

                From: Amanda Berendt <debrabant_foundation@...>

                > At the end of Doomsday, Rose states she was working in a shop Not Torchwood.

                Um, she was kidding:

                ROSE
                Yeah, I'm-- I'm back working in the shop.
                THE DOCTOR (nods)
                Oh, good for you.
                Rose laughs and for a moment it's just like old times.
                ROSE
                Shut up. No, I'm not. There's still a Torchwood on this planet, it's open for business. (tears up again) I think I know a thing or two about aliens.
                THE DOCTOR (so proud)
                Rose Tyler. Defender of the Earth.

                http://who-transcripts.atspace.com/2006%20Transcripts/13_doomsday.htm

                -Lynn
              • Ocean268
                Message 7 of 11 , May 23, 2008
                  --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, TicTacOrange@... wrote:

                  > SPACE

                  > We know that Rose Tyler is working with the alternate Torchwood.
                  That
                  > is probably how she was able to cross over to our universe. There
                  is
                  > more to that than meets the eye.
                  >
                  > >>How do we know this? I remember her getting stuck in the
                  alternate
                  > dimension but I don't remember her working with Torchwood...
                  Thought that Torchwood
                  > was shut down... she might eb working with Mickey... is that
                  Torchwood?
                  > ::confused::
                  >

                  > -Leanne
                  > "Ooh, that was rude. Is that the sort of man I am now? Am I rude?
                  Rude and
                  > not ginger..."
                  >
                  > Torchwood Online Magazine and Discussion Group:
                  >

                  > American Girl (me) blogging about my European travels, will
                  include random
                  > thing, Italy/Greece touring and of course- My John Barrowman
                  concert blog!
                  > _http://amergrlineurope.livejournal.com/_
                  > (http://amergrlineurope.livejournal.com/)
                  > FRIEND ME! I can add you to a custom "DW/TW group and you'll get
                  any fanfic/
                  > concert updates I post! :)
                  >

                  > **************Wondering what's for Dinner Tonight? Get new twists
                  on family
                  > favorites at AOL Food.

                  Oh no no no

                  In Doomsday, the Doctor clearly told Rose, that she was marked as
                  dead after the Cyberman/Dalek war! She is permanently stuck in the
                  Alternate universe. I have to see Doomsday again but there is a
                  reason why she can't comeback.

                  She said that she will be working for Torchwood One. As far as I
                  know Torchwood One (in this universe) has not been rebuilt. The other
                  Torchs (2,3,4) are running independently. Expect for Torchwood 4!

                  Question is there a Captain Jack in this universe? What about Tosh
                  and Owen? I wonder what they are doing?

                  Ocean