Fwd: [torchwood] Re: Torchwood ending [spoilers]

  • Will Vigar
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2007
      On 05/01/07, Patrick Power <da_fringe_element@...> wrote:

      > I can't remember the name of it either. There was another programme with
      > Caroline John called P.R.O.B.E . I believe, but I don't know if she was
      > playing Liz Shaw or not. Then there was another series with Colin Baker,
      > (The Stranger? The Other?) where I kind of got the impression he was
      > supposed to be a darker version of the Doctor, disillusioned and in exile or
      > something.

      I don't think these are offical spin-offs though. These are fan projects,
      aren't they? I recall P.R.O.B.E being on sale in Forbidden Planet when I
      worked there, and saw a couple of the Stranger programmes...quite good, as
      it happens...but they were almost, but not quite, at the point of copyright
      infringement... :-)

      --
      "A Knife and Fork in a World of Soup"

      --