RE: [torchwood] Good news TW is go!

  • Anna Hayward
    Message 1 of 5 , May 2, 2008
      I don't think he'd have been looking happy if the changes included a
      significant amount less of him, and we know there will be changes - Season 2
      had significant changes from Season 1, and we all loved it!

      Trust Russell T. Davies. He is god, I am reliably informed.

      Anna
      "A life lived in fear is a life half lived" - from Strictly Ballroom

      _____

      Message 2 of 5 , May 2, 2008
        At 01:58 PM 5/2/2008, carolemaddern, annotated:

        >Yesterday I was lucky enough to be at a recording of Ready Steady
        >Cook, starring JB, (due to be aired next Tuesday) and he confirmed
        >that TW is definitely on for a third series, hooray!! That puts my
        >unquiet mind at rest!!
        >He did immediately follow up, however, with 'with some changes',
        >which has set off my worry button again!!

        umm... considering what happened by the end of series two - it would
        be nigh on impossible to do series three without some changes

        why does everyone assume the worst?

        pfyre

      • Kathryn
        Message 3 of 5 , May 2, 2008
          >umm... considering what happened by the end of series two - it would
          >be nigh on impossible to do series three without some changes
          >
          >why does everyone assume the worst?
          >
          >pfyre

          Probably because people innately hate change and deal with it by
          fearing the worst so they can be pleasantly surprised when it turns
          out better than they expected:-)

          Kathy