Good news TW is go!

  • carolemaddern
    Message 1 of 5 , May 2 10:58 AM
      Yesterday I was lucky enough to be at a recording of Ready Steady Cook,
      starring JB, (due to be aired next Tuesday) and he confirmed that TW is
      definitely on for a third series, hooray!! That puts my unquiet mind at
      rest!!
      He did immediately follow up, however, with 'with some changes', which
      has set off my worry button again!!
    • Judy J.
      Message 2 of 5 , May 2 11:04 AM
        Geez, did he have to qualify it like that? I hope the changes will not include LESS him. That would not be right.

        Ju
      • Anna Hayward
        Message 3 of 5 , May 2 11:12 AM
          I don't think he'd have been looking happy if the changes included a
          significant amount less of him, and we know there will be changes - Season 2
          had significant changes from Season 1, and we all loved it!

          Trust Russell T. Davies. He is god, I am reliably informed.

          Anna
          "A life lived in fear is a life half lived" - from Strictly Ballroom

          _____

          Message 4 of 5 , May 2 12:36 PM
            At 01:58 PM 5/2/2008, carolemaddern, annotated:

            >Yesterday I was lucky enough to be at a recording of Ready Steady
            >Cook, starring JB, (due to be aired next Tuesday) and he confirmed
            >that TW is definitely on for a third series, hooray!! That puts my
            >unquiet mind at rest!!
            >He did immediately follow up, however, with 'with some changes',
            >which has set off my worry button again!!

            umm... considering what happened by the end of series two - it would
            be nigh on impossible to do series three without some changes

            why does everyone assume the worst?

            pfyre

          • Kathryn
            Message 5 of 5 , May 2 1:07 PM
              >umm... considering what happened by the end of series two - it would
              >be nigh on impossible to do series three without some changes
              >
              >why does everyone assume the worst?
              >
              >pfyre

              Probably because people innately hate change and deal with it by
              fearing the worst so they can be pleasantly surprised when it turns
              out better than they expected:-)

              Kathy