Tom Goodman

  • Dean L. Kaufman
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2 10:41 AM
      I am not familiar with Tom Goodman, but the "vicar" shown in the VOTD
      previews sounded like Peter Davison and looked like him with short
      hair and dressed like a vicar. Are they mistaken for each other?

      Thanks,

      Dean
    • badblokebob
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2 11:03 AM
        I doubt they're mistaken for each other often. I suppose there is a
        vague resemblance between Mr Goodman-Hill and a younger Davison though.

        Here's the shot in question from the trailer:

        http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d138/luke_1290/website/gallery/s4/37.j
        pg

        And some images from Google:

        http://images.google.co.uk/images?hl=en&q=Tom%20Goodman-