I've freaking had it!

  • kindred1964
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 30, 2008
      I am 44 years old and have never been on restriction. I own groups and
      have never had to suspend my groups. I am sick of the negativity of
      this group, the nastiness, and juvenile behavior. I'm gone! Enjoy your
      stupid arguments and enjoy running this idiot group.

      If you are as sick of this group as I am, the Army of Harkness is much
      more fun. The people are nice and non-argument. If you want to talk
      about Doctor Who/Torchwood/Sarah Jane and be treated like an adult,
      join this group. http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/ArmyOfHarkness/

      Goodbye and good luck!
    • Blue Rose
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 30, 2008
        Right, cause your reaction as a "44 year old" right here below is just as
        mature. O_O

        People, if you don't like how certain groups are run, please feel free to
        start your own and see what it's like to run them. It's a thankless task
        requiring a great deal of patience, and you can't please everyone.

        --
        Email: bluerose156@...
        AIM: A Blue Rose 156 YM: blue_rose_156

      • Rebecca jo
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 30, 2008
          I must not be getting all the emails???? Arguments?
          Ah well, has anyone heard when season 3 will start and if the rumors are
          true about "taming" Torchwood?

        • TicTacOrange@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 30, 2008
            In a message dated 4/30/2008 7:13:08 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
            kindred1964@... writes:

            I am 44 years old and have never been on restriction. I own groups and
            have never had to suspend my groups.
            That would be because your group is left free to post 7,000 e-mails a day
            where each post is only three words long.

            I am sick of the negativity of
            this group, the nastiness, and juvenile behavior.
            You want to discuss nasty juvenile behavior? How about a person with a
            grievance deciding to childishly rant instead of calmly discussing the problem
            with the moderators? How about a person who tells their members they aren't
            allowed to discuss other e-groups, who then turns around and BASHES someone
            else's group and posts her own there?

            I'm gone! Enjoy your
            stupid arguments and enjoy running this idiot group.

            Your masterful use of the English language and your ability to craft it to
            deliver a biting insult are astounding.

            Whether you agree with the moderators or not, it is not your place to bash
            them and their group. YOU LEFT a board because you disagreed with the rules
            and wanted to run things the way you want. That is what these moderators are
            doing. They have the right to do WHATEVER they see fit. If you don't like it-
            leave, but don't bitch on your way out.

            -Leanne
            "Ooh, that was rude. Is that the sort of man I am now? Am I rude? Rude and
            not ginger..."

            Torchwood Online Magazine and Discussion Group:

            American Girl (me) blogging about my European travels, will include random
            thing, Italy/Greece touring and of course- My John Barrowman concert blog!
            _http://amergrlineurope.livejournal.com/_
            (http://amergrlineurope.livejournal.com/)
            FRIEND ME! I can add you to a custom "DW/TW group and you'll get any fanfic/
            concert updates I post! :)

            listings at AOL Autos.

          • nyc blkboy
            Message 5 of 5 , May 4, 2008
              I run a bunch of groups to (about 25) and they are all on moderation. I was
              actually surprised a group like this one wasn't being moderated. Since its
              a world wide group dealing with a tv show that is watched and available at
              many different times i think moderation is best. Even if all the moderators
              do is edit the posts to but spoiler warning in.

              Moderators keep up the good work, and thanks you

              thurman

              On Wed, Apr 30, 2008 at 9:36 AM, <TicTacOrange@...> wrote:

              > In a message dated 4/30/2008 7:13:08 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
              > kindred1964@... <kindred1964%40yahoo.com> writes:
              >
              > I am 44 years old and have never been on restriction. I own groups and
              > have never had to suspend my groups.
              > That would be because your group is left free to post 7,000 e-mails a day
              > where each post is only three words long.
              >
              > I am sick of the negativity of
              > this group, the nastiness, and juvenile behavior.
              > You want to discuss nasty juvenile behavior? How about a person with a
              > grievance deciding to childishly rant instead of calmly discussing the
              > problem
              > with the moderators? How about a person who tells their members they
              > aren't
              > allowed to discuss other e-groups, who then turns around and BASHES
              > someone
              > else's group and posts her own there?
              >
              > I'm gone! Enjoy your
              > stupid arguments and enjoy running this idiot group.
              >
              > Your masterful use of the English language and your ability to craft it to
              >
              > deliver a biting insult are astounding.
              >
              > Whether you agree with the moderators or not, it is not your place to bash
              >
              > them and their group. YOU LEFT a board because you disagreed with the
              > rules
              > and wanted to run things the way you want. That is what these moderators
              > are
              > doing. They have the right to do WHATEVER they see fit. If you don't like
              > it-
              > leave, but don't bitch on your way out.
              >
              > -Leanne
              > "Ooh, that was rude. Is that the sort of man I am now? Am I rude? Rude and
              >
              > not ginger..."
              >
              > Torchwood Online Magazine and Discussion Group:
              >
              > American Girl (me) blogging about my European travels, will include random
              >
              > thing, Italy/Greece touring and of course- My John Barrowman concert blog!
              > _http://amergrlineurope.livejournal.com/_
              > (http://amergrlineurope.livejournal.com/)
              > FRIEND ME! I can add you to a custom "DW/TW group and you'll get any
              > fanfic/
              > concert updates I post! :)
              >
              > **************Need a new ride? Check out the largest site for U.S. used
              > car
              > listings at AOL Autos.
              > (http://autos.aol.com/used?NCID=aolcmp00300000002851)

              "The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be
              capital punishment for it or anything, but why don't we just take the safety
              labels off everything and let the problem solve itself?" -- Anonymous