Re: copies of torchwood episodes

  • Ask me
    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 3, 2007
      But you have take in that HD is now pass on in Japan as well as
      Blue-ray and the next best thing is coming .. I love getting the eps
      on like and finding them in such great quality.

      I use Mozilla Thunderbird for my news reader as it has a plug in for
      binaries as does Firefox too. will have to try the binaries files and
      see how it works.

      I run most from hard drives on a network DVD burning can get pricey
      after a bit.

      CC

      --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, "Keith A. Glass" <salgak@...> wrote:

      > Not really. A good newsreader (I use Forte AGENT), WinPar to check
      parity
      > and fix corrupted files, and WinRAR to unarchive, and BOOM!, you're
      ready to
      > rock and roll.
      >
      > Between the WhoFan Doctor Who DVD images, and the SOH Torchwoord DVD
      images,
      > I have DVDs every bit as good as commercial, and MUCH sooner: we're
      talking
      > day after for an entire mastered DVD, and for videos only, hours
      faster than
      > P2P: BitTorrent takes a while to build up a critical mass of users
      sharing
      > one file. . .
      >
      > _____

      On Behalf

      "http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97359714/grpId=16393340/grpspId=1705036464/msgI

      "http://geo.yahoo.-com/serv?-s=97359714/-grpId=16393340/-grpspId=17050364-64
      > /msgI
      > > d=381/stime=-1167777876/-nc1=4299915/-nc2=3848538/-nc3=3"
      > >

      > > --
      1/2/2007
      > > 2:58 PM
      > >

      > > --