Slight Delay Registering New Members

  • Benjamin Elliott
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2007
      For anyone trying to join the group right now, there may be a delay from a
      few hours to a few days before you can be approved. I'm trying to get in
      touch with Yahoo Groups to solve a technical problem which is keeping me
      from handling new approvals. There is no security breach like the list has
      had in the past. It is mildly frustrating that this happens just as a large
      number of people want to join the list - hang in there. There will be
      another notice when the problem is resolved.

      Benjamin Elliott