Re: Unable to deliver your message

  • Ask me
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2007
      --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, "Will Vigar" <giant.squid@...> wrote:

      > > > Assuming that you are not just a homophobic bigot, then you
      would also
      > > > want all the heterosexual kissing (and overt sex) left out of
      the series
      > > > too, yes? In which case, you do realize you were watching
      Torchwood (ie
      > > > an adult show) and not The Sarah Jane Adventures? Maybe the
      latter is
      > > > more to your taste.

      I'm not going to live down that statement am I ? lol

      and yes I am download the The Sarah Jane Adventures right now as well
      it part of the Doctor Who spin off shows and I hoping it is way batter
      than K9 and Co. which I have as well and that show was very hard to
      watch as it seem to not even fallow the the last eps that Sara was in
      and that K9 was left some one else and lost in a time rift I think.

      How many K9's can the doctor have?.. ok lets not go there...

      CC