Re: Boxed set or individual DVDs

  • Angela
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 29, 2008
      --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, "tozer_kim" <kimtozer@...> wrote:

      > I have the individual DVDs from Series 1.
      > Does anyone have these DVDs and the boxed set?

      I Do.

      > Is there a difference in the boxed set to the individual ones?

      yes.

      The Boxed set contains EVERYTHING that was on the individual DVDs
      AND in addition it also contains:
      Commentaries on each episode.
      A 7th Disc featuring all the declassifieds.
      Out-takes (~5 minutes long)
      Deleted scenes

      and that's all.

      I thought it was worth it despite buying the individual releases. :o)

      my only gripe was i bought it from Play.com and it arrived all
      smashed up. i had to faff about getting a replacement and promptly
      got ripped off for postage.

      Snowy