Re: [torchwood] Re: OT: Tarot

  • maxngerry@optonline.net
    Message 1 of 29 , Mar 25, 2008
      From: WhiteShoresGirl
      Date: Tuesday, March 25, 2008 9:25 am
      Subject: [torchwood] Re: OT: Tarot
      To: torchwood@yahoogroups.com

      > > It would be fun to pick the characters for each card! I think
      > the
      > Doctor would be a perfect choice for The Fool...
      > >

      > HI
      >
      > i hate to say this, but the fool is not what i see the Doctor
      > as. i
      > dont see him as Death, even though he brings it and has to see
      > it so
      > often
      >
      > i think i seee him as either the Hermit, because he is alone in
      > a way
      > no one else is, or temperance because he is the judge to the
      > universe
      > in his way.
      >
      > just my thorghts
      >
      > Jes
      > x.x.x

      I said the Fool because the Fool is the Carefree Wanderer and risk taker who often ends up either making huge waves wherever he goes or is on a long learning quest without any concrete plans - leaping without looking etc.... The Doctor is not a Hermit despite his insistence about being alone. He is way too involved with the universe to be a Hermit...

      Namaste,
      Max (Maxime@...)
      SciFi Stuff for sale on eBay:
      http://tinyurl.com/362bba