Re: Unable to deliver your message

  • Will Vigar
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2007
      > On 03/01/07, Carole <carole@...> wrote:
      > > >I do not think the homosexual kissing was a good
      > > > idea, that should have been left out.>
      > >
      > > Assuming that you are not just a homophobic bigot, then you would also
      > > want all the heterosexual kissing (and overt sex) left out of the series
      > > too, yes? In which case, you do realise you were watching Torchwood (ie
      > > an adult show) and not The Sarah Jane Adventures? Maybe the latter is
      > > more to your taste.

      Actually, it was rather good! The Sarah Jane Story on New Years day
      was a million time's better than K9 and Co!

      As for the gay kissing? Perfectly acceptible!

      > This was a love story - pure and simple, and was beautifully told.

      Exactly!

      "A Knife and Fork in a World of Soup"
    • Ask me
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2007
        --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, "Will Vigar" <giant.squid@...> wrote:

        > > > Assuming that you are not just a homophobic bigot, then you
        would also
        > > > want all the heterosexual kissing (and overt sex) left out of
        the series
        > > > too, yes? In which case, you do realize you were watching
        Torchwood (ie
        > > > an adult show) and not The Sarah Jane Adventures? Maybe the
        latter is
        > > > more to your taste.

        I'm not going to live down that statement am I ? lol

        and yes I am download the The Sarah Jane Adventures right now as well
        it part of the Doctor Who spin off shows and I hoping it is way batter
        than K9 and Co. which I have as well and that show was very hard to
        watch as it seem to not even fallow the the last eps that Sara was in
        and that K9 was left some one else and lost in a time rift I think.

        How many K9's can the doctor have?.. ok lets not go there...

        CC