Torchwood spoiler

  • Margaret
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 3, 2007
      Here is a link for you...

      http://www.towleroad.com/2007/01/john_barrowman_.html

      SPOILER !!!!!! There is link to a clip from the final episode.

      My heavens - I just wish my relatives would hurry up and post that episode
      to me.

      Margaret

    • Margaret
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 3, 2007
        If I could just put this onto a loop, I would watch this clip forever. Its
        lovely.

        Margaret

      • Amanda Berendt
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 3, 2007
          --- Margaret <margaretdb@...> wrote:

          > Here is a link for you...
          >
          > http://www.towleroad.com/2007/01/john_barrowman_.html
          >
          > SPOILER !!!!!! There is link to a clip from the final episode.
          >
          > My heavens - I just wish my relatives would hurry up and post that
          > episode to me.

          ARRRGGGHHHHHH!!!!! Stupid work computer has it blocked!!! Now I'll
          have to wait until I get home.... 6 hours!!!!!

          "This dark gift brings enlightened sight, as if the sun's bright rays illuminate sweet mortal forms to take my breath away."
          http://www.darksideoftheglass.com
          http://lestat.darksideoftheglass.com

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • Amanda Berendt
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 3, 2007
            --- Margaret <margaretdb@...> wrote:

            > Here is a link for you...
            >
            > http://www.towleroad.com/2007/01/john_barrowman_.html
            >
            > SPOILER !!!!!! There is link to a clip from the final episode.

            Ok, I haven't even seen a whole episode yet and that made me want to
            cry.

            -Amanda