Re: favourite characters/actors

  • whovianluv
    Message 1 of 85 , Mar 21, 2008
      --- I guess I am one of the rabid fandom shippers then. I love the
      Doctor with his Rose. Doomsday had me crying by the end of it. I know
      good and well RTD won't let them ever be together. Martha belongs on
      Torchwood not Doctor Who. I could not stand how after a couple
      episodes she was in love with the doctor. I liked her on Torchwood
      though. I agree with you on Owen being a villian. Boy when his eyes
      went black, whew I really have to find that picture somewhere. :-p
      Beth

      In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, "Dr. Janice Covington"
      <drjanicecovington@...> wrote:

      > > Mind you, I love Rose but I
      > > could've done without the emo and could definitely do without the
      > rabid
      > > fandom shippers.
      >
      > lol I blame fanfic! Brought down many a decent show fanbase and
      > caused some of the biggest fights - silly really. Personally I
      love
      > my Who without ANY of the "love", hoping this season coming up will
      > be better - but after the last three I have my doubts.
      >
      > As for Torchwood, I have no problems with it being a love fest -
      > separate entity as far as I am concerned. ;-) Keep Torchy adult
      and
      > Who for the kids... its kept me going for 30 years I think I can
      > handle another 30 more not seeing the Doc with anyone.
      >
      > Also, I wouldn't want anyone to replace anyone in Torchwood
      (although
      > I think Owen would make a better villain, I don't get the 'sex'
      > appeal they are trying to promote with him). I stand by it though,
      > Martha was the least annoying on Torchwood. ;-P
      >
      > ARTEMIS

    • whovianluv
      Message 85 of 85 , Mar 21, 2008