Eps guide posted

  • Ask me
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2007
      I just posted a copy of a listing of all the Torchwood eps that have
      aired. I found it on another site as the BBC 3 site for Torchwood
      can't not be viewed by some of us here in the US.

      BTW has anyone got good picture of Jack Watch/Wristband ? I have one
      like it I had made some earlier this year..will post pics later.

      CC