RE: [torchwood] Re: Language (was: SPOILERS favourite characters/actors)

  • Orchid
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 19, 2008
      I can see why some people would be offended, but like lots of swear words
      these days it's become acceptable and I have to say Torchwood is one of the
      few programs on the BBC that doesn't seem to use gratuitous bad language at
      all. Most people under the age of 30 in the UK seem to use it as a general
      term rather than a swear word. I have to admit, it doesn't bother me it's
      one of the least offensive LOL, in fact swearing on TV in general doesn't
      bother me provided its after the watershed, unless it's a certain TV chef,
      who's mouth I'd like to wash out with carbolic soap. And I would much
      rather they used it than the F word.

      Pat