RE: Jack and Gwen and Ianto and Owen and Tosh et all

  • ors1939
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19, 2008
      Boy- I would hate to be a writer on this series - you guys are really
      tough. That said - Maybe the Jack/Gwen connection is that she was the
      only one who thought he could come back in END OF DAYS ? True, the
      Snow White thing - wakened with a kiss was a bit much - but hey, I am
      a romantic at heart. I am not a big Gwen fan - although I like the
      actress - but I think that Gwen believes very strongly in Jack and he
      has a protective feeling for her. But every writer brings something
      different to the show - its not group written like most shows in the
      US - so there are bound to be conflicts. I have no idea how long each
      writer has to deliver a script, but it's not easy folks.
      Love Jack - there's a lot going on there - if you pay attention.
      Gwen is confused and very very human
      Owen makes you think - if you've lost someone and wished them back -
      would you want Owen ??
      Tosh is great the character is evolving.
      and Ianto - has grown a great deal. Sure he was a "extra body" in
      season one but his boss not only threatened to kill him but killed his
      girlfriend - he was like in major shock - and he got to keep the part
      - so it worked for me
      OK that's my 2 cents worth - I'll go back to lurking in the dark.