Re: [torchwood] episodes

  • Orchid
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 15, 2006
      Anybody want to talk about episodes? Scenes?
      Favourites? Least favourites?

      My favourite episode was Small Worlds, I loved the thought that fairies are
      not really
      the twinkly little things of fiction (I must admit though, I would have
      given them a different look) and also that Jack had loved Estelle all these
      years. I also liked Countrycide, I particularly liked Gwen's realisation
      that monsters are not just alien. .

      My least favourite episode has to be Ghost Machine closely followed by
      Cyberwoman although I didn't actually dislike them, they just weren't as
      good
      as the rest.

      My favourite scene I have to agree would be the death of Estelle, there's a
      lot of emotion
      in the series, but this one made me cry nore than most. Mind you the bit in
      Countrycide
      where Jack does the rescue at the end was quite impressive and definitely
      made my heart beat
      a little quicker :-)

      My favourite Torchwood character... Jack of course and Ianto is growing on
      me, I would love to know
      what he and Jack were going to do with the stopwatch after everyone went
      home in They Just Keep Killing Suzie! I do like Gwen, but she can be a bit
      dumb at times, you'd think after this many weeks at Torchwod, she'd have
      wised up a bit. And she does have a tendancy to sermonise a little when she
      doesn't agree with Jacks ethics, she has to learn he has to do the things
      others can't or won't.

      Least favourite has to be Owen, he's everything I dislike in a man his only
      saving grace is he does have a heart he just doesn't show it very often.

      My favourite non-Torchwood character would be Detective Swanson, I hope we
      see more of her
      in the future she was no-nonsense and good at what she does.

      Pat