Re: [torchwood] Help! Online (BBC) Viewing

  • Susanna Sorvali
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 3, 2008
      On Mon, 3 Mar 2008, Benjamin Elliott wrote:

      > TV2 Finland - Series 2 airs Mondays at 10:50PM Eastern European Time
      > starting 10 March (next Monday) with 2-01 "Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang". I do
      > not know if these episodes are dubbed/subtitled, but I imagine they will
      > begin to circulate around the world too. No reports of any editing.

      Gah, dubbing is for children, we use subtitles.

      But it is quite interesting that they are showing the second season, and
      before it's even ended in the UK. They must be getting it cheaply, because
      I asked for rest of the Doctor Who seasons (they have shown only the
      first) and the answer was that DW is too expensive.

      --
      Susanna Sorvali
      -TygerC- Avaa silmäsi: tehotuotanto.net