Re: [torchwood] Torchwood - Intro

  • debra fauvor
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 3, 2008
      They are on BBC America. I watch that channel on Dish Network.

      Ocean268 <ocean268@...> wrote: While I was at a friends house at Manchester, UK, Kate's Grand dad
      introduce me to Doctor Who (Empty Child).

      I was hooked.

      Back in the states, New York that is, I checked my 1500 cable stations
      and NO TORCHWOOD!!!

      Thanks to Netflix, I am watching Season 1 of Torchwood and I ordered
      Season 1 dvd. Also thanks to Youtube, I see snippets of Season 2.

      So I surmissed that the team has been together for 3 years. Only Gwen
      could get a glimpse of the real Captain Jack. This team reminds me of
      the rock group, Fleetwood Mac. They had affairs with each other.
      Male/male, female/female and male/female. Everyone claims they don't
      know anything about their boss. But does it matters? A friend of mine
      works as secretary for the same boss for 10 years. He (the boss) sent
      a flyer out to the staff that he is leaving the job the following week!
      My friend did not even know!

      My only question is why Owen! He's a bully. Why the ladies would
      entertain talking to him. Not alone going to bed with him is beyond my
      comprehension. Why not Ianto??

      My favorite episodes so far are: Everything Changes, Ghost Machine
      (Capt. Jack can teach me to shoot anytime he wants) and Captain Jack
      Harkness (beautiful romantic ep. I bet a woman wrote this ep!)

      In "Captain Jack Harkness" when The Captain asked Jack if Toshi was his
      woman, he said no. There is no one. Oh Jack, what about Ianto?
      Cyberwoman, and that too hot for prime time kiss?? Oh yes, this is
      also a favorite ep of mine.

      I downloaded most of the Youtube video to my ipod nano and watch them
      on the way to work! Oh yeah!

      Does anybody knows when Jack returns to Doctor Who was he as Jack in
      Empty Child (romantic eye candy rogue)or the mysterious Jack?

      Hi all

      Ocean

    • Paula

        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 4, 2008
          I had to re-record the show at midnight so I could get those last few
          minutes. It's the second time it's happened. The first time was the Series 2
          premiere.