Re: [torchwood] SPOILERS for 2x08

  • Blue Rose
    Message 1 of 39 , Mar 3, 2008
      Huh? We've seen Jack hit on women and Owen hit on men. How are they not
      bisexual?

    • Taylor401306@cs.com
      Message 39 of 39 , Mar 7, 2008
        In a message dated 03/06/2008 11:17:15 PM Eastern Standard Time,
        torchwood@yahoogroups.com writes:
        > So a TARDIS might be called something else (possibly an acronym) in
        > the Gallifreyan language and Susan decided to come up with the
        > English equivalent on a lark.
        I reached the same conclusion, it's the most logical explanation.Also,
        perhaps Tardis was the name of the inventor ??Perhaps TORCHWOOD stands for The Only
        Really Cool Headquarters -World Organized Offworld Defenses ?? LOL