Re: [torchwood] SPOILERS for 2x08

  • pattitea
    Message 1 of 39 , Mar 2, 2008

      at a party tonight I saw ep 8 ((have yet to see 7----alas) so unless this sort of contnues from 7 or leads us to some A HA moment later--though the wedding is next
      didnt think much of this episode --- and quite a few episodes this season I wont be rewatching and rewatching and retwatching--now SLEEPER was WONDERFUL-- but I see most people LOVE this series better than the 1st--I must be missing something

    • Taylor401306@cs.com
      Message 39 of 39 , Mar 7, 2008
        In a message dated 03/06/2008 11:17:15 PM Eastern Standard Time,
        torchwood@yahoogroups.com writes:
        > So a TARDIS might be called something else (possibly an acronym) in
        > the Gallifreyan language and Susan decided to come up with the
        > English equivalent on a lark.
        I reached the same conclusion, it's the most logical explanation.Also,
        perhaps Tardis was the name of the inventor ??Perhaps TORCHWOOD stands for The Only
        Really Cool Headquarters -World Organized Offworld Defenses ?? LOL