Re: [torchwood] Adam

  • Taylor401306@cs.com
    Message 1 of 39 , Feb 27, 2008
      In a message dated 02/27/2008 3:16:26 AM Eastern Standard Time,
      torchwood@yahoogroups.com writes:
      > TO mind mind the episode was very much filler. The story was culled from
      > one thread of one of the Torchwood novels, probably in an attempt to emulate
      > the success Doctor WHo had when utilising the 'Blink' and 'Human Nature'
      > stories from other media. The difference being that the original WHo
      > stories were actually well thought of whereas the Torchwood novels have
      > largely been dismissed as fluff.
      Which novel ?

    • Taylor401306@cs.com
      Message 39 of 39 , Mar 7, 2008
        In a message dated 03/06/2008 11:17:15 PM Eastern Standard Time,
        torchwood@yahoogroups.com writes:
        > So a TARDIS might be called something else (possibly an acronym) in
        > the Gallifreyan language and Susan decided to come up with the
        > English equivalent on a lark.
        I reached the same conclusion, it's the most logical explanation.Also,
        perhaps Tardis was the name of the inventor ??Perhaps TORCHWOOD stands for The Only
        Really Cool Headquarters -World Organized Offworld Defenses ?? LOL