Re: [torchwood] adam-maybe some spoilers

  • Brian G. Williams
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 26, 2008
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "pattitea" <pattitea@...>
      To: "torchwood" <torchwood@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2008 5:06 AM
      Subject: [torchwood] adam-maybe some spoilers

      > though I am proud to be a browncoat
      >

      > let s put all this talk into youknow discussing torchwood

      > space
      >

      > I have read most folks liked Adam I did not--
      > maybe some plot holes
      > Jack seemed to remember Gray when Cap John said he found him
      > yet he says he forgot all this 150 years ago
      > is that when he left the 51st century

      Assuming Torchwood's timetable is concurrent with ours, and Jack was bounced
      back to 1869 after being ressurected by Rose, that makes Jack's introduction
      in Doctor Who to be about 140 years ago in his personal timeline. Depending
      on how long he was a con man/renegade timeagent I would imagine he tired to
      bury his personal demons about the time he joined the time agency. Of
      course, his memories could have been supressed by the same actions that
      stole those two years of his memories, which was what prompted him to leave
      the time agency in the first place. This might explain how such an
      important personal memory could have been lost.

      Brian