Re: [torchwood] Torchwood Renewed For Series 2 - First Airings on BBC Two!

  • Nicholas Payne
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 12, 2006
      That's great news.I'm really enjoying the series and can't wait for the box set.The DVD volumes don't appear to have commentaries so I'd rather wait

      http://www.myspace.com/tigerlilyuk.

      Benjamin Elliott <bfelliott@...> wrote:
      http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/pressreleases/stories/2006/12_december/
      12/torchwood.shtml

      The BBC Press Office has announced that Torchwood has been renewed for
      a second series. Episodes will begin filming in Spring 2007 with Series
      2 airing on TV later in the year.

      BBC Two has obtained the rights to air Torchwood first in the second
      series. In Series 1, episodes aired on BBC Three first with a BBC Two
      repeat several days later.

      Congratulations to Torchwood on its renewal!

      Benjamin Elliott - This Week In Doctor Who/Torchwood This Week
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/thisweekindoctorwho