Re: [torchwood] Re:MODERATOR - The List Is Open Again

  • Benjamin Elliott
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 25, 2008
      I understand that some in the group may be concerned or frustrated due to the length of the closure. Please send any further questions on that matter to my personal e-mail account, not the group in general nor the owner e-mail that the moderators see.

      The reopening was later than I desired, but my primary concern was to put safeguards in place to keep us from being where we were from the 13th to 16th of February again, without every message requiring hand-moderation before it goes on the group. I believe we can now have a functional group again. And if that is the case, we can have a bright future.

      Regards,
      Benjamin Elliott
      looking forward to actual Torchwood discussion