Re: Jacks' Rank

  • Rob Powell
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 24, 2008
      Hello all, newbie here. Names Rob, hail from the Lone Star. Watch
      regularly >Shoot, Catch the encores as well<

      We know he takes the title seriously as he worked his way up thru the
      ranks.

      And that the ranks were probably very grateful

      --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, "Stuart Grant" <sexystuartg@...>
      wrote:

      > I was curious, as I'd seen Jacks' insignia and thought
      that "Captain" didn't
      > seem right (too many stripes for Flight Looey).
      >

      > I checked and it's actually Group Captain!
      >

      > This means that the Army equivalent rank is Colonel (The same rank
      as
      > Alistair Gordon Lethbridge-Stewart was when he first met the
      Doctor).