Odd Dream

  • scott
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2008
      I dreamed I went to listen to a latest Big Finish drama of the Doctor, which had him returning
      to Karn (Brain of Morbius). But it was set up as a CGI adventure, with timed quizzes between
      the parts.
      But he was encountering the Daleks and Davros, plus Cybermen which resembled a combo of
      the "Tenth Planet/Tomb of the Cybermen" versions.

      I know I still have the Bride of Peladon with the 5th Doctor to listen to (if I can find the time
      between working). But this was Veeerrryyyyy Strange!