back to Torchwood--spoiler free

  • janicesheinbaum
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2008
      Just wanted to get back to Torchwood and say how much I've been
      enjoying this season (spoilers and all). I think the stories are 10
      times better than last series...and I really liked last series. I
      enjoy the "lighter, more comfortable" attitude of the characters and
      the actors are doing wqonderful with expressing their many sides. I
      feel like I could sit down and have a beer with anyone of the
      characters (the actors, too) and have a very enjoyable time.

      Does anyone know where I could write to the producers and/or writers to
      express my love of the show?