No more Torchwood online

  • virgo_teddybear
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2006
      NOt sure if I am the only one experiencing this difficulty. BUt the
      website that a fellow member posted to see Torchwood and Battlestar
      Galactica online is coming up as PAGE NOT FOUND. As this has happened
      for over a week now I am assuming that the site is gone. The last
      episode of Torchwood I saw was countrycide. So if any members can
      give me synopsis of episodes I would be grateful.

      Hope all are doing well. I did see the X-mas invasion on the same
      site and have a good feeling about the 10th Doctor. I am waiting
      until the DVD's come out. So for what all of you is the past to me is
      the future. How does it feel to be time travellers? You know
      my 'future' as far as Who is concerned.
    • earnshaw2002
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2006
        --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, "virgo_teddybear" <daddykarl@...>
        wrote:

        > NOt sure if I am the only one experiencing this difficulty. BUt the
        > website that a fellow member posted to see Torchwood and Battlestar
        > Galactica online is coming up as PAGE NOT FOUND. As this has
        happened
        > for over a week now I am assuming that the site is gone. The last
        > episode of Torchwood I saw was countrycide. So if any members can
        > give me synopsis of episodes I would be grateful.
        >
        > Hope all are doing well. I did see the X-mas invasion on the same
        > site and have a good feeling about the 10th Doctor. I am waiting
        > until the DVD's come out. So for what all of you is the past to me is
        > the future. How does it feel to be time travellers? You know
        > my 'future' as far as Who is concerned.

        There is a link below to the BBC Torchwood site that still appears to
        be up and running. Hope it works:
        http://www.bbc.co.uk/torchwood/