Torchwood opening credits

  • L J Goodrich
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2008
      I couldn't help but compare Season One's opening credits to Season
      Two's. I don't know why but I actually prefer Season One's because I am
      used to it. Season Two is just starting to unfold but somehow Season
      One's credits seem more exciting. Does anyone agree/disagree? Like one
      or both? (When I watch more of Season Two I may change my mind! LOL)
      Lisa G.