Re: To The Last Man - Major Review & Spoilers

  • Marisa
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 4, 2008
      --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, "Dean L. Kaufman" <deanlkaufman@...>
      wrote:

      > THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION CONTAINS A REVIEW AND MAJOR SPOILERS ABOUT
      > THE NEW EPISODE OF TORCHWOOD CALLED "TO THE LAST MAN". MAJOR
      > SPOILERS AHEAD!!!!!

      > Torchwood 1918 even left a sealed box that will open when
      > rift activity reaches a fever pitch (and last season's rift getting
      > blasted open doesn't count?).

      I don't mean to be picky, but the sealed box had a temporal lock that
      was tied into the Rift frequencies at the St. Tielos Hospital, rather
      than the Rift itself. So, last season's tear in Time and Space
      wouldn't have affected the temporal lock, unless there had been a
      massive time shift happening at the hospital. Since this was never
      mentioned, and it appeared that it was things coming through the
      cracks, rather than a full on time shift (where both eras coexist for
      a short period of time), I am going to assume it wouldn't have been an
      issue in the case of needing Tommy.

      :) ~Riss