Re: [torchwood] Mt Christams Card to Everyone :-)

  • Sarah Hall
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 13, 2005
      Thanks!

      I kept waiting for the TARDIS to zip by and have the music fade to the Doctor Who theme....lol

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 13, 2005
        I know it was off topic but wanted to share. LOL

        --- Sarah Hall <shall@...> wrote:

        > Thanks!
        >
        > I kept waiting for the TARDIS to zip by and have the
        > music fade to the
        > Doctor Who theme....lol

        Patrick Power

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Sarah Hall
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 15, 2005
          That's ok, I enjoyed it. I just thought it would be a "trick one" and
          expected the doctor who music!

          Thanks for sharing!

          Sarah

          --- Sarah Hall <shall@...> wrote:

          > Thanks!

          > I kept waiting for the TARDIS to zip by and have the

          > music fade to the

          > Doctor Who theme....lol

          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

          Visit your group "torchwood" on the web.