Re: [torchwood] Is Toshiko going to have Tommys Baby

  • Will Vigar
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 2, 2008

      ****But then we have no idea what she's been doing in that other universe
      > for the last couple of years...

    • Diorite Gabbro
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 2, 2008
        Nothing antagonizes others like putting spoilers in
        the subject line. You need to learn to be more
        considerate of others.

      • Will Vigar
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 3, 2008
          Yeah, but that wasn't a spoiler. That was speculation.

          --
          "A Knife and Fork in a World of Soup"

        • Diorite Gabbro
          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 3, 2008
            Speculation about things some of us haven't seen yet,
            therefore it is a spoiler.