Re: [torchwood] Is Toshiko going to have Tommys Baby

  • Louis Sather
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 2, 2008
      << with tosh sleeping with tommy in the last man, will
      she have his baby and leave torchwood at the end of
      sesaon two of torchwood making the way for either Rose
      Tyler / Martha Jones to join torchwood 3. >>

      I can't think where either the Rose Tyler or Martha
      Jones characters would fit into the 'team'. Tosh is
      sort of the techno-geek of the Torchwood group. That
      certainly doesn't fit Rose or Martha's background to
      be a replacement for that.
      Martha is at least a medical doctor, but they already
      have Owen to do the medical stuff/alien autopsies,
      which is why I can't see her being really useful
      outside of limited guest appearances. Rose could
      probably...nope, I can't think of any useful purpose
      Rose would serve with Torchwood as a member of the team.

      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 2, 2008

        ****But then we have no idea what she's been doing in that other universe
        > for the last couple of years...

      • Diorite Gabbro
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 2, 2008
          Nothing antagonizes others like putting spoilers in
          the subject line. You need to learn to be more
          considerate of others.

        • Will Vigar
          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 3, 2008
            Yeah, but that wasn't a spoiler. That was speculation.

            --
            "A Knife and Fork in a World of Soup"

          • Diorite Gabbro
            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 3, 2008
              Speculation about things some of us haven't seen yet,
              therefore it is a spoiler.