Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.
 

Re: [torchwood] Is Toshiko going to have Tommys Baby

Expand Messages
  • monkeyboyzmum
    we said that... as it happened - if you sleep with a frozen soldier do you have a little popsicle? ; ) Donna in oz ... From: trober2002 To:
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 2, 2008
      we said that... as it happened - if you sleep with a frozen soldier do you have a little popsicle?

      ; )
      Donna in oz


      ----- Original Message -----
      From: trober2002
      To: torchwood@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, February 03, 2008 6:01 AM
      Subject: [torchwood] Is Toshiko going to have Tommys Baby


      with tosh sleeping with tommy in the last man, wil she have is baby
      and leave torchwood at the end of sesaon two of torchwood making the
      way for eith Rose Tyler / Martha Jones to join torchwood 3.


      .


      [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
    • Louis Sather
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 2, 2008
        << with tosh sleeping with tommy in the last man, will
        she have his baby and leave torchwood at the end of
        sesaon two of torchwood making the way for either Rose
        Tyler / Martha Jones to join torchwood 3. >>

        I can't think where either the Rose Tyler or Martha
        Jones characters would fit into the 'team'. Tosh is
        sort of the techno-geek of the Torchwood group. That
        certainly doesn't fit Rose or Martha's background to
        be a replacement for that.
        Martha is at least a medical doctor, but they already
        have Owen to do the medical stuff/alien autopsies,
        which is why I can't see her being really useful
        outside of limited guest appearances. Rose could
        probably...nope, I can't think of any useful purpose
        Rose would serve with Torchwood as a member of the team.


        ____________________________________________________________________________________
        Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your home page.
        http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
      • Will Vigar
        ... [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 2, 2008
          On 02/02/2008, Louis Sather <lesather@...> wrote:
          >
          > << with tosh sleeping with tommy in the last man, will
          > she have his baby and leave torchwood at the end of
          > sesaon two of torchwood making the way for either Rose
          > Tyler / Martha Jones to join torchwood 3. >>
          >
          > I can't think where either the Rose Tyler or Martha
          > Jones characters would fit into the 'team'. Tosh is
          > sort of the techno-geek of the Torchwood group. That
          > certainly doesn't fit Rose or Martha's background to
          > be a replacement for that.
          > Martha is at least a medical doctor, but they already
          > have Owen to do the medical stuff/alien autopsies,
          > which is why I can't see her being really useful
          > outside of limited guest appearances. Rose could
          > probably...nope, I can't think of any useful purpose
          > Rose would serve with Torchwood as a member of the team.
          >



          ****But then we have no idea what she's been doing in that other universe
          > for the last couple of years...
          >




          >


          [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
        • Diorite Gabbro
          Nothing antagonizes others like putting spoilers in the subject line. You need to learn to be more considerate of others.
          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 2, 2008
            Nothing antagonizes others like putting spoilers in
            the subject line. You need to learn to be more
            considerate of others.


            --- trober2002 <MOZOR@...> wrote:
          • Will Vigar
            Yeah, but that wasn t a spoiler. That was speculation. ... -- A Knife and Fork in a World of Soup [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 3, 2008
              Yeah, but that wasn't a spoiler. That was speculation.
              On 03/02/2008, Diorite Gabbro <diorite@...> wrote:
              >
              > Nothing antagonizes others like putting spoilers in
              > the subject line. You need to learn to be more
              > considerate of others.
              >
              > --- trober2002 <MOZOR@... <MOZOR%40TALK21.COM>> wrote:
              >
              >
              >



              --
              "A Knife and Fork in a World of Soup"


              [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
            • Diorite Gabbro
              Speculation about things some of us haven t seen yet, therefore it is a spoiler.
              Message 6 of 9 , Feb 3, 2008
                Speculation about things some of us haven't seen yet,
                therefore it is a spoiler.


                --- Will Vigar <immanion@...> wrote:

                > Yeah, but that wasn't a spoiler. That was
                > speculation.
                > On 03/02/2008, Diorite Gabbro <diorite@...>
                > wrote:
                > >
                > > Nothing antagonizes others like putting spoilers
                > in
                > > the subject line. You need to learn to be more
                > > considerate of others.
                > >
                > > --- trober2002 <MOZOR@...
                > <MOZOR%40TALK21.COM>> wrote:
                > >
                > >
                > >
                >
                >
                >
                > --
                > "A Knife and Fork in a World of Soup"
                >
                >
                > [Non-text portions of this message have been
                > removed]
                >
                >
              Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.